Tribute

When I think of the word amazing, I think of my dad. My dad is always determined to make me and my siblings better people every day. He has taught me right from wrong and teaches me the most important things I need in my life.

I am very thankful for my dad. He is one of my greatest role models. I hope I can grow up to be as smart and patient as my dad is. From pointing out driving techniques in the car to simply helping me with my math homework, he's always helping me. During my first amusement park ride, I had 6 tickets left for myself only but my dad came on the ride with me since I was afraid. I can't thank my dad enough because that was the scariest ride experience I've ever had. My dad is always pushing me to do better and because of him, I have succeeded in many things. Thanks Dad.

Image result for role model quotes

Comments

Post a Comment