Endings and Begginings

Image result for quotes about beginnings

This is one of my favorite quotes. When you want to be something or have something, you can't be like Aladdin and ask a Genie to give it to you. You have to start small and eventually you will grow. Just like a tree. It starts off with a tiny seed and it eventually turns into this huge thing that you use for shade during the summer.

I really want to become a doctor when i'm older, but like I said, I can't just ask a Genie for my doctors degree, so I have to work for it. And it starts now. It might not seem huge but going to school is the first step and it is a small beginning compared to writing up prescriptions and helping patients. I feel like a job as a doctor is a big thing and just as the quote says, "Big things often have small beginnings."

:)

Comments