I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MAY 19!


Wait for it...
EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING MOVIE COMES OUT ON MAY THE 19!

If you have not already read the book Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, shame on you. I can't even begin to tell how good the book is. I strongly recommend you read it after you hear me explain why I'm so excited to see the movie.

If you haven't already figured, the movie comes out on May 19, which isn't really that far away if you think about it. I finished the book in about two days, for many reasons. The book is written in many creative ways. Some pages are notes, some are short chapters, and others are words written in swirls. The context of the book and the way it's written makes you want to continue reading it.

Here I have attached the wonderful movie trailer for you. Please read the book first. :)


Comments

  1. Everything, Everything is a really great book, I can't wait to watch it! We should watch it together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the trailer and it looks good but I would want to read the book first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it first! After all, books are way better..

      Delete

Post a Comment