Guess what? It's a Free Post.

The end of the year is coming by so quickly. We have so many things going on in the next couple of weeks, including: 
  • Same old boring homework and projects
  • Camp MacLean (YAY!!)
  • Finals *cries*
  • 8th Grade Graduation Dance
  • Awards Ceremony
  • Graduation Ceremony
I'm so excited yet very nervous for some of these upcoming events. Instead of talking about all the booooooooorrrrrrrrrrinnnnnng work we still need to cover, I'm going to start with Camp MacLean. I seriously can't wait to go to camp and get away from school but still be with my friends. I recall that last year's trip to camp was so fun and I can't wait to create many more memories this year.

The Finals are also coming up. Yes, as soon as May 22nd. I'm not really a nervous test-taker, but that can change if you put a science test in front of me. Let's just say science isn't my strongest subject. I'm not really that nervous for most of the other tests but Finals still aren't the best things.

Now the most exciting and nerve-wrecking part of the upcoming weeks, The Graduation events. The thought of The 8th Grade Dance is so exciting. The Awards Ceremony is going to be very exciting and I can't wait to listen to all the speeches. *laughs.* I'm very nervous to be walking across the stage at the Graduation Ceremony, but overall I'm so excited (Yes, I'm aware i mentioned that a zillion times already.)

Comments

  1. i really agree with u on all this stuff and i hope u keep on using this so u can make Mrs Joyner and your fellow followers proud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment