Magical Meeting

If I could spend a weekend with three famous people, they would be Drake, Jordan Larson, and Taylor Kinney. Drake is a famous rapper/singer, Jordan Larson is a USA Volleyball player, and Taylor Kinney is one of my favorite actors.

I would want to meet Drake because he is one of my favorite singers and most of his songs are really good. I would want to meet him at one of his concerts and not just watch his concert but actually meet him and talk to him. His concerts look so lit. I would also ask him why he dropped his album today (March 18, 2017) instead of in December when it was supposed to drop. Just curious because I've been waiting! MORE LIFE.

I would love to meet Jordan Larson. She is number 10 on the USA Women's National Volleyball Team. She is a huge role model to not just me, but many other volleyball players. It would be great to meet her and just talk about anything and not just volleyball. She seems like an amazing person on and off the court. I would like to meet her at one of her volleyball games. I would love to even bump with her.

T A Y L O R  K I N N E Y. My favorite. He is an amazing (and a very cute) actor. He plays in Chicago Fire, The Forest, and he appears in The Vampire Diaries. My favorite show is Chicago Fire and he just happens to be THE CUTEST actor on the show. He plays Kelly Severide and he is the Lieutenant for Squad 3 at Firehouse 51. If you have no clue what I am talking about, I highly recommend you find out by watching Chicago Fire. I would love meet him by playing a girl in a house that's on fire. It would be great to be filmed in an episode of him playing his Firefighter role and "saving" me. I would also love to talk to him off scene. THAT WOULD TRULY BE AMAZING.



Comments

  1. What an interesting group of people that you would like to meet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment