Favorite Field Trip

My favorite field trip I've ever been on has to be the fie ld trip to Camp MacLean. I think this is my favorite field trip because of the activities and my cabin members. I had a great time doing all the activities. My favorite activity was the rock climbing. I liked the rock climbing because I like to reach the top. I also liked the fishing because 1) I've never gone fishing before and 2) it was fun when the fish took the worm and left. The only thing I didn't like was putting the worm on the hook. Blegh. I also liked my cabin even though none of my close close friends were in my cabin. I remember falling off the top bunk and landing on a suitcase because there were 3 other people sitting on that same bunk. The funniest part was when Gina, MacKenna, and I stayed up and heard snores. I can't wait to go to Camp MacLean again this spring. Overall, the trip was very fun and the adventures were even funner.

Comments

  1. It sounds like a great trip! I don't like putting worms on the hook either! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment