My 3 major goals if I was a president would be..

My three major goals if I was a president would be 1) to create peace with all the countries around the world, 2) to provide food, shelter, and education to everyone, and 3) to adjust college/school fees so that everyone will have the opportunity to finish school and live a great life. I think it's important to have peace with other countries because when you don't have peace, you're country is at risk. The other countries may do something bad to the people in your country. I would like to provide food, shelter, and education to everyone in need because i feel bad for those without those needs. Also, many people die of starvation and I would like to change that. Lastly, I would reduce college/school fees to provide education for everyone. Some people don't finish school because they know they can't afford it. I would like to change that as president.

Comments