Music Blog


Image result for music quotes

This music quote can't be any truer! I can remember the lyrics to a song I listened to 5 years ago but I can never remember what we talked about in class yesterday. I can relate to this quote, especially when I just listened to a song, I sing the lyrics all day. One of my favorite hobbies is listening to music. Music is my escape because it relaxes me. Also, I love listening to music while doing homework and I like to read with faint music playing in the background. Surprisingly, it helps me concentrate on what I am doing. Back to the quote! I'm sure many people can relate to this quote or saying because for me, every time a throwback song comes on the radio or is being played, I usually know all the lyrics to the song, even though the last time I had listened to that song was years ago! Pretty sure many others can relate as well!

Comments