My Special Gift

When I was younger, I had an obsession with Angelina Ballerina. So when I was 8, I got an Angelina Ballerina doll, Angelina Ballerina bed sheets, and multiple story books. My parents still have the video of when I opened those presents. When I watch the video, I always laugh so hard. My reaction is priceless. I remember that every time my mom had to wash the sheets, I would cry. My favorite thing when I was younger was to read the books in my Angelina Ballerina sheets.  I still have the doll and the books, but I have no idea what happened to those sheets. What's funny is that I would never believe that I was obsessed with her if it weren't for the video, since I've never done ballet, which is odd. :)

Comments

  1. I used to be obsessed with Angelina Ballerina too! I used to be crazy over every single episode, but I think it's good for kids to like things like that because so when we're older we can remember how obsessed and childish we were just about a cartoon character.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment