My Gratitude List

I'm sitting in my room as I turn off my lights to go to bed.  I walk past my desk and glance at my Gratitude List. As I turn off my lights, I think, "I have so much to be thankful for."

My Gratitude List
1. I am thankful for my friends, for they're the moat kindest, funniest, and coolest people I know. They make school a million times better.

2. I am thankful for my family, for they make every day funner than the day before. They're the most generous people I know.

3. I am thankful for my parents, for they always put me and my siblings before their needs and care for me. I can't imagine my life without my amazing parents.

4. I am thankful for my brother and sister, for they always know what to do to break my boredom. Sometimes we disagree, but at the end we're laughing together.

5. I am thankful for my house, for it's the most coziest place. I love walking into my house and feeling grateful for it.

6. I am thankful for music, for whatever mood you're in, there's always a song to make you feel even better.

7. I am thankful for books, for they help me escape from reality and I love all the different stories.

8. I am thankful for school, for I know one day, it will help me in my future. I also love learning new things every single day.

9. I am thankful for food, for without it I wouldn't be able to survive.

10. I am thankful for my health, for being able to do anything I want without worry.

Comments